If you own a hotel then you will know that the way in which you choose to decorate it plays a massive role in the success of your business. After all, the furniture and choice of décor generates the atmosphere. You want your hotel to be one that is welcoming and friendly. Also, depending on what type of business you have, you may want it to be lavish, stylish, uplifting or cheerful. Because of this, you need to decide on the type of atmosphere you want to generate before you actually go ahead and buy your furniture. This article deals with hotel bedroom furniture in particular. Needless to say, the ambiance you would want to generate is one of comfort and relaxation. At the end of the day this is what a bedroom is all about. Thus, read on to discover some top tips for decorating your hotel with the best hotel bedroom furniture.
• Wood furniture – First and foremost, why not consider incorporating wooden furniture into your bedrooms? Wood always works well as it literally adds warmth to the room in which it is placed. So, it is fantastic for those who wish to create a homely environment. It is also excellent when looking to emulate a rustic and traditional feel. However, if you go for light wood then you can also create a contemporary hotel room as it is an extremely versatile material and colour.
• Comfort – It is all about finding furniture that looks comfortable and feels comfortable. A lot of people make the mistake of merely taking appearance into account. However, you need to remember the fact that your hotel room is going to become your guests’ living space for a period of time. Therefore, plushness and cosiness needs to stem from every furniture selection.
• Light colours – It is always recommended to go for furniture that is in a light shade. Pastel colours and alike can work really well. Just because you have gone for a light shade does not mean it has to be boring, nor does it mean you are stuck to cream. Mint green, lavender, pale blue and rose are all fantastic shades. The reason why light colours are recommended is because they help people to relax and unwind.
• Consistency – The hotel bedrooms should be consistent with the theme and overall image of the hotel as a whole. It can look confusing and simply messy if this is not the case. Imagine walking into a traditional log cabin style British hotel only to discover that the bedrooms are decorating with 21st century ultra-modern furniture. It just doesn’t work. Keep your theme consistent throughout and your hotel will have a much bigger and more memorable impact.
• Quality – The importance of investing in quality hotel bedroom furniture cannot be undervalued either. There is nothing more embarrassing then having a customer appear at the reception because a slat on their bed has broken or because the chair leg is wonky. Furthermore, if you don’t buy quality furniture then you will only end up spending more money because you will have to replace them a lot quicker than you should be.
Author Bio :- Kevin Maddox is a freelance content writer and runs a blog dedicated to interior design. This encompasses everything from getting your home ready for autumn / winter 2013 to the best hotel bedroom furniture.